Choose Your Service

for Thai residents living in KoreaLaw Service

Relief for illegal immigrants

We would help Re-entry method after relief for Thai citizens who staying illegally in Korea, By.Paying a fine. It would be From voluntary departure to re-entry

Attorney appointment

Are you involved in Labor in Korea.Yimmigration laws and criminal cases? so you are worried about what to do as a foreigner? Now, we'll help you with our lawyer

Administrative Service

We support Foreign investment. Business registration.Opening a bank account. Korean administration.All administrative services necessary for Korean life, such as foreign insurance, etc

Departure Assistance

Voluntary departure after illegal stay. Fine payment. I'll help you with all the post-entry measures to re-entry safely.We provide services for you to leave the country